Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Sarah in Wonderland"

Cheshire Cat

So, Project #1 is what I'm going to share with you today.  

Many moons ago, The Little Women (my cousins and I) decided that we'd like to host a Bridal Shower for my sister who's getting married soon.  We decided that we'd do a theme for it, and unanimously voted for Alice in Wonderland.

We had a glorious day for it, and had great company to enjoy it with.  The months of work were worth it!



We had these signs leading the way
26 days sign, and "pocket"watch

Our tea table for the day


Gift table, before the guests arrived


Side table

Tea table - fruits, cakes on stands, other treats
Roses, teapots, mini frames, card castles, clocks
























Oreo toadstools, "lintzer" cookies, eat me cakes...
Rice Krispie rabbits, teapot poundcake (grr Pinterest)
Our guestbook waiting for signatures
Favours - looseleaf tea and teabag cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good. Sorry I missed the Rice Krispie Rabbits. You did a great job, of course with the help of Katie and Lauren. I'm very proud of you and I'm sure Sarah will never forget it. L - D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I wish I had thought to put some aside for you. Sarah and T took the extra ones home with them. Perhaps one is left? lol. xoxo B

      Delete